| What if?! |
My favorite signs are those that mean something extra special. For instance...
| Something often said in our little family! |
Then, one day my mom came to visit and brought this sign for me...
...aren't you funny mom!
One of my other favorite signs now hangs in our room and it couldn't be more true.
In addition to the signs I have hanging year-round, I have one special sign that is seasonal.
This sign was given to me by my dad. You see, ever since I was a little girl we use to watch Father of the Bride on Christmas Eve. I know, I know...it's not a Christmas movie but it was always special to my family. Maybe it was because my dad looked strikingly similar to Steve Martin. Maybe it was because the lines were just so quotable, "some bigshot from the hot dog company got together with some bigshot from the bun company and decided to rip off the American public." Or maybe it was because we all loved Franck! Either way, the night before Christmas was always very special!
In addition to these signs, there are a few others I have my eye on!
![]() |
| Ever since I was little, my family has always called me Sunshine! |




No comments:
Post a Comment